Monday, December 27, 2021

New Year New Goals

 

Hi all,

Wanted to take a day to organize myself for the new year. I find it incredible helpful to lay out goals so that I can check in with myself throughout the year to see how things are progressing. I’ll start with goals:

Easy

  • Start running a new campaign
    • I’ll be running a new game at Gamer’s Corp in Ellicott City! This is still a goal because it is not officially official. The hope is that it will start before the end of January.
  • Hobbystreak on Twitter for a whole month

Medium

  • Start 2023 with all 2021 mini’s painted and based



  • Play a 1k point game of Age of Sigmar
  • Write and publish three one page adventures
  • Blog session summaries for each session of the new campaign

Difficult

  • Blog once a week for the whole year
  • Write and publish a multipage adventure

I’ll do a blog post sometime around May/June/July checking in with these goals and see how on track I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Goal Progress

 It has been 9 days and I'm already posting an update!  Played ttrpgs: 2/24  Worlds Without Number* Mythic Bastionland^ Fox Curios: Floa...