Sunday, December 3, 2023

Return of the Blog!

Hi all! 

It is about to be 2024 and wow did I fail to maintain this at all in 2023... or 2022 for that matter.  A little has changed since my last blog.  I ran an 8 session 5e campaign, 12 sessions of Dungeon World, and am currently 12 sessions into a Worlds Without Number campaign.  I've been lucky to try many new RPGs too: Break, The Walking Dead, and Dragonbane, Mythic Bastionland being the most recent. 


So why did I want to return to blogging?  I just got back from PAX and had an absolute blast.  Met a bunch of people and got to talk a lot about ttrpgs.  I would really like to get back into reviewing the numerous books I've acquired and have more sustained conversations about ttrpgs throughout the year! 


Specifically, I ran Mythic Bastionland at PAX and have a lot of thoughts.  I also bought Old Gods of Appalachia as a last minute impulse purchase.  I don't know much about the cipher system so I'll prioritize reading and reviewing that.


It's late and I'm really exhausted from PAX so this is all for now.  Basically: I want to do more blogging and discussing ttrpgs! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for running Mythic Bastionland at PaxU. My brother and I had a blast. I still feel bad for the Pigeon Knight! I hope we get to play again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! All of you abandoning your well thought out trap to "seek the myth" was absolutely hilarious and really reinforced the theme. We'll definitely have to play again!

    ReplyDelete

2024 Goal Progress

 It has been 9 days and I'm already posting an update!  Played ttrpgs: 2/24  Worlds Without Number* Mythic Bastionland^ Fox Curios: Floa...